Does SEX on a first date mean she's not a girlfriend material?

they're like the chase is over... less intriguing.. etc

Most Helpful Guy

• I thinks it's fine. I mean we live in a fairly progressive global society now, personally if I like you, sex on the first date or not isn't going to be the deal breaker

Most Helpful Girl

• It means she knows what she wants and I'd so have sex first date if the chemistry was that strong, sex is good boyos

• so right.. lol

• but u know.. me and my girlfriends.. have this thing like "no sex on a first date"
      I don't totally agree with it though.. but do u think they'll hate me for it? or.. I don't know

What Guys Said 11

• Not necessarily. Generally, a girl that decides to have sex on a first date feels that she likes the guy and trusts him enough to have sex on the first date. I think that women refuse to go home on a first date is because they believe that they're selling themselves when really, they just feel that close connection, and are already ready for what's in store.

• Depend on the guy. Sex on the first date on it's own is no indication. It personally wouldn't change my opinion or what I wanted. The mindset that "guys like the chase" is not necessarily true. I don't know where this comes from. I don't and I know I'm not the only one lol. In fact, "the chase" is a turn off.

• No some of my favorite relationships started from sex on a first date, it means there's strong chemistry

• No, because girls date me already knowing that I make porn for a living, so usually they are the ones who insist on taking me home with them some they always think you're better than the stars.

• yes..

• I don't date to begin with so no.

• nope, not for me at least

• no but best wait a date or 2 x

• Depends on what the guy is looking for out of the relationship and how he sees you.

Does he see you as a person he wants to fuck with?

Or does he see you as someone he wants to get to know really well?

• less chasing and more sex is a win in my books

• Not unless that was his only intention to begin with but it doesn't make the girl cheap or not worth the chase , if liked her that much I'm still going to see her again

What Girls Said 2

• Normally yes. If I have sex with a guy it means I'm not interested in him for more than sex. Although there's one guy that it didn't go that way with.

• depends on the girl