What does this mean? Is this a possible sign of attraction?

There's this guy that I think's kinda cute in my class, and he went up to hand his work in to the teacher. I was supposed to hand my work in too so I stayed in my seat and asked the person in the row in front of my to pass it forward. My shirt kinda slipped and showed cleavage (I didn't do this on person that just happens sometimes), and when I turned to talk to the guy that sits next to me his face was like really red and he was like spaced out. For the rest of class it was super awkward talking to him, and it felt like he was staring at me out of the corner of his eye, (I mean, I was too but y'know...) He also started like touching his neck while looking at me and like sighing, it was a little weird - I was kinda just like wtf lol. Weird tension like that has happened before but I didn't think anything of it. The thing is I talk to this guy in class and he's really nice and friendly and doesn't seem like the type that is like, y'know a dick. But bc he did that as well could he actually be interested in me?

11

What Guys Said 1

• That just seems creepy and invading on your space. I would think he thinks you are cute but I would be hesitant to suggest you try and pursue a relationship based on the whole touching and sighing thing.

• Yeah I was just a little creeped out by that lol

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think so. You're reading signs from nothing

• Wow, your opinion is so polite. That definitely doesn't come across as rude at all...