Ah I am so annoyed?

What does it mean when a guy says he wants to ignore you because your confusing and frustrating but he keeps looking at my Facebook page!! It's like saying I don't want to talk to you anymore but I want to know what going in in your life!! What the HELL!!!

12

What Guys Said 2

• still has an interest in you, just wants you to be more direct with him since you're confusing to him.
    tell him you'll try to give him what he wants for a bit nd see if it's less stressful

• Thanks. That's the thing I feel like I've been i've been nothing but honest and direct with him. He was telling me about things that I need to change but when I say something negative about him he freaks out

• Yeah I think we might be past that. When we started talking again after two months of not talking (his choice) I asked if he wanted to get dinner to catch up he told me he would think about it. Which means no I guess

• yeah, pretty much.. it's a new day. don't waste anymore time on him then

• slightly off topic.. people can see you look at their pages?

• Well some apps show you. He admitted that he looks at my posts in the short time we were talking again

• sounds good inbox is open any time. good night ill pm tomorrow

• turns out I can't pm anyone cause my 'xper' level is to low what ever that is.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly if someone talked to me that way I'd be pissed too. I'd just cut him out. I'm more than sure you have way better things to do with your time with way cooler people