Does he want to be my boyfriend? Why does he only flirt in text and hasn't asked me out?

We have been talking since 5months. Slowely we have gotten closer. We work in the same job, since we met he's been showing every sign of interest. he would giv me rides often. he asked for a date in the second month. it was ok because I'm shy. few weeks after I invite him to see a movie at my house then we makeout. he picked a movie out a guy that wants to date a girl he's friends with. we still talk, get closer, I tried flirting once but he was quiet in text. I invite him to eat with me, he agrees, it goes better, we still talk n text everyday, then he came to my house again to see a movie n talk then makeout n we dryhumped. both times I don't let him go further, he stops. we got mad for a minute bout something in text but right away forgave each other. now he texts me more n is super flirty. now he's saying more things to me like it slips my mind at times r u an angel, just more flirty. Maybe he is not confident enough to ask me out or anything. but y hasn't he hasn't invited me on dates? the makeouts hav stopped since we got caught. we talk about anything all day. he stoped giving my rides home too but flirts n shows interest to me more in text & @work.

11

What Guys Said 1

• he is nervous mostly and shy try talking directly but i think it won't work so text him the question he will reply

What Girls Said 1

• If I were you, I'd probably assume that he is currently dating other girls as well.