Did you and your partner fall in love in a nontraditional way?

What's your unique love story? <3

914

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated her friend for a year. They moved in together I stayed close to keep an eye on em. Not that great of a neighborhood. So one night I fell asleep in the wrong bed and woke up cuddled up with her roommate my now wife. She was there the entire time my best friend only girl I ever placed in a friend zone to avoid hurting as I got around. She knew More about me than my current girl had met all the girls I was seeing on the side. Never judged me was just there for me. That night I dropped 10 women a girlfriend and countless old Fuck buddies.

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband moved into the apartment across the hall from mine on the same day I moved in. I asked him for help moving something heavy and he said, "No!" I thought he was a jerk, but my roommate invited him and his brother over to play cards. We talked all night. I mostly talked about why I was the wrong girl for anyone to date. He asked if he could take me to dinner and I told him it would be fine if he wanted to waste his money on someone who is not looking for a relationship. We have now been together for 13 years and married for 10. We have two beautiful children. He is my very best friend.

• I just wanted to say this made me really happy and I send my blessings to y'all! ❀️

• @heemang... thank you for the blessings πŸ˜‰. Blessings right back at you.

What Guys Said 13

• I met my love when her school joined mine on a 10 day trip to Europe.

We spent the trip falling for one another and by the end of the trip we were holding hands and sleeping on one another during long bus rides. On the night before my birthday she met me in the stairwell and gave me an amazing birthday hug And that's when I knew this girl was special :).

so in the airport on our way home I slipped a note in her bag saying that I was serious about that date I had promised her. Little did I know she had actually slipped her own note in my carry on telling me to pick her up that following weekend.

We've been dating for over 3 years now and I'm so grateful to have her in my life!

it's so crazy how we met all the way in Europe when really she only lives 45 minutes away :)

• First met her at a bad point in my life, she was there for me/cared in a way that I hadn't experienced other people care before and we became friends. We enjoyed each others company, told each other everything, and after a while, we naturally grew into the stage of "more than friends". Is that too traditional? :3

• I would love to see it happen... I once had a big crush on a girl, on a dating site, but I became second choice :o
    It was not a special story in terms of the modus operandi... we started talking and there was a big click :D
    For weeks we were close but than she told be she had met someone else. I've never felt to empty as that moment :-(

• My first love and I met at a summer camp and it was love at first sight. A year and a half went by before she broke up with me.

My second love and I knew each other since my freshman year but we didn't become boyfriend/girlfriend until my senior year. She breaks up with her guy because he did something stupid and then she rushed to me a gave me a really big hug and decided her life was with me. Three months after my senior prom, she cheated on me.

• Yes when she slipped over in the school showers and I caught stopping falling hard to the floor.

Instead she fell for meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

• I am non-traditional person looking for girl in traditional way for no one on earth want to marry me with my limitations

• 1|0
    • People give me thumbs down for no apparent reason whatsoever for so many simple replies...

Did you read the story? Just curious.

• Yeah. We fell in love on GAG

• Yes, we fell in love during an atomic explosion which mutated us into superheros.

• My story is not that unique , as a situation I mean. We met at university, we study at the same faculty, even if we took different languages, but we had a couple tests in common and day by day, we got on well more and more!

• I confessed my first love on the day of rakshabhandhan , i. e a day meant for brothers and sisters ,

• well we both fell in love through online.. and we both had a similar breakup story before that's what made us close... lol

• nothing just started

What Girls Said 8

• Mine is very romantic X) ,, I hade a very bad breakup and i was shattered for months so i decided to go on an internship in a European country ( I am a 100% traditional Arab girl) one day i was out and i was so shy ( 24 and virgin) when this American white swag boy came to me and invited me to dance with him at first, i was so shy and said " ok, but i dont want you to touch me while dancing" ,, he said ok, and we danced and then he asked me to go out on a date with him, i did, and for a whole month we would meet every night, sometimes twice a day to go for walks, and eat at restaurants, and talk about everything ,, until the day i had to leave we were crying and he gave me my very first kiss and we made a decision that we want to give it a chance, we stayed long distance for some months, and i managed to go visit him again, then i we were crying when i was going back, but after some months he came to visit me in my country, and we got more attached,, and then after some months i went to visit him again.. i have tried all my first sexual experiences with him, and we share a very romantic/ funny interracial relationship.. we want to get married so i can be free to live and sleep and travel with him ( in my culture it is not accepted :( I have to stay in my father's house until i am married :( , although i am 25 years old ) ... but my dad and father are against our marriage, and they are putting a lot of obstacles on us :( ,, so, i dont know what will happen next ,, but it is definitely an nontraditional love story :)

• Yes that is very nontraditional and very unique, I hope it all works out for the best of both of you. :) <3

• We met here on gag.
    Nothing is traditional about that lmfao

• I guess? We found each other on tinder.

• My unique love story is I got born. I married myself legally, eloping to LA for my parents did not approve of my spouse

• I met my boyfriend when I was stripper. He always came to the club on nights when I was working. We been dating for like 4 years now.

• I'm a part time professor and my girlfriend was a student of my

• I met her through a threesome with my ex boyfriend lol.

• We're both straight not until we fell in love with each other.