I got pregnant from my boyfriend, only problem is he's a foreign exchange student. I know he would want to stay, but is it fair for him to be forced?

Is it fair for him to be forced to stay just because we're expecting a baby?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• I am biased for the personal reason of this being similar to how I was born but whatever. If you are having that baby he should be happy to stay. If he leaves knowing that I'm sure he will be bothered by it forever. If he doesn't want it then you could consider abortion but it's between you two. All I know is having parents that didn't want you isn't great.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not forced if HE WANTS TO STAY, I think you guys should talk clearly about this and about your future, it is difficult and honestly you both have to deal with this together, you can't raise a child on your own when he plays a role in this as well...
    Be clear and direct, he's got to be around...

What Guys Said 4

• That's his child and you said it yourself he wouldn't mind staying. Best suggestion, pack your bags and leave with him when he goes back home.

• Well that was what he should have expected when he had sex.

• With the Trump Presidential Orders on migrants and refugees he'll probably have to return home.

• No fair to be forced.

What Girls Said 2

• Forcing isn't fair but is it really forcing him when It's his baby?

• it's either you go back with him to his country or he stays in your country. better talk it through with him