Is it his depression or has he lost interest?

In the beginning he use to be really sweet and call me cute nicknames and stuff, easy to talk to. Now we have been texting for nearly three weeks and his done all the opposite; is kinda distant, majority of the time me leading the conversation unless we talk about him or us, always tell him Im there for him and try to boost him up but he never does the same for me. He alway supports me, hears me out if Im in trouble. Asked him if he was trying to push me away and said he wasn't. I asked him if his okay but his in a real slump. He asked me to message him more often throughout the day and told him too as well but he sometimes does.

I don't know am I overthinking this cause I do like him but I think I over compliment him too much..

Most Helpful Guy

• it looks like he's he has started to get depressed, and i can understand its hard to make him feel happy, and boost him up. he might need help, but ofcoz you can't bcoz of different city..

i would say dont try too hard.. just stay in your comfort zone, bcoz you can't really do anything.. so if try too hard to comfort him, you might get anxiety too..

• Yeah I know. We talk on text and snapchat and he doesn't get back to me on one and replies really slowly on another.. it really makes me question if he likes me or not..

• thanks by the way :) appreciate it

• happy to help..😊

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah, probably depressed. if he becomes too much of pain in the a, break up. I mean take care of yourself first, don't let that bad mood get you, too.

• Yeah I've been texting him less lately but check up on him throughout the day, just to make sure

What Guys Said 1

• I think instead of texting all the time sit down with the guy. Go to dinner surprise him give him a reason to not be depressed. He needs something to look forward to, might as well be you :)

• He lives in another state for work so its been ldr kinda (where seeing each other but not in a relationship). I want to call him but he tells me he has social anxiety as well.. one day Ill call him when Im in a good mood :)

• Haha no worries! and hopefully!

• Well good luck! I hope you guys sort stuff out :)

What Girls Said 1

• Try now that u've talked it over with him but don't stick around if it doesn't change soon!