What do you think about muslim girls?

220

Most Helpful Guy

• I did date a muslim girl a while back. Religion was definitely a problem - mostly from the family side though. The reason why it ended.

So I don't mind them nor religion per se, but I think the impact religion has in general on muslims - but even moreso on girls - is too much.

Additionally from my experience as well as hearsay of said ex-partner and some friends of mine - it often seems to go in two extremes. Those who are overly religious and those who are (secretly) the very opposite.

Most Helpful Girl

• Muslim women number in the billions at this point. What is there to say about all of them? I guess, in the US we're starting to have more Muslim communities, and meeting more Muslim people. I have enjoyed knowing some Muslim girls in school. They pretty much seem like they have all the regular things going on in their lives like anyone else. All the Muslim people I have known have been nice. What else is there to say?

What Guys Said 19

• what's so special about muslim girls?
    do I have to have thoughts about them?
    normal people like everyone else..

• they are like other girls... who are following there religion...

is there something interesting about them.

• Amazing and usually super pretty. Even though they have to be modest. Guna undress them with my eyes whether they like it or not muahhahaj. Especially the hair

But they often put so much emphasis on the vagina that it probably makes guys sexualize them even more

• I assume that there would be far more complications if I were to consider having a relationship with them due to their family having a different mentality from my own.

• there are hundreds of millions of Muslim girls, all different. No way to write one sentence that fits all of them.

• Nothing really, I'm not going to convert to date a Muslim girl they would have to convert sooo it could never happen.

I think its sad feminists over here make a big deal about anything guys do yet Muslim women are treated much worse in middle east but they dont say anything about it. Western guys get called assholes and abusers all the time when western women have the most freedoms on Earth.

• Dating Muslims is a blast

• oh look there is a girl!..

• Not datable. I will keep to my ham sandwiches thank you.

• If you are Muslim yourself, you should not have the insecurity to ask others what they think. Just be YOU.

• as a girl I'm just curious about it. because some of us aren't too open about a date etc.

• As a Muslim, there is no harm in dating as long as you do not have any physical relationship.

Second, when you date, your primary objective should be to see if you can marry the person. If you have no intention to marry, then it is better to stop calling him your boyfriend and part ways.

Third, if you are a Muslim girl, you cannot marry a Non Muslim guy. So don't even take that meaningless route.

• What about them?

• very oppressed for no reasonšŸ¤•

• They are muslim girls , what else can I think?

• Gorgeous

• I think they should free themselves

• such a bland question

• they aight

• They don't impinge on my reality.

• no problem

What Girls Said 1

• A little more specific please?

• muslim girls a little bit special than another girls.. well, theyre more covered and not too open about sex etc. and i think maybe they more special to guy for a date

• tru, then this is more a question for guys then. but i would say it all depends how the girl carries herself