Guys, do you enjoy it when a girl you're dating sends you racy pics in return for yours?

I've been dating this guy for just under 2 months and we really like each other. Like me, he's also very open about sex and we both enjoy discussing what we like and we'll do next time we have a date. So, the other night he was telling me what he enjoyed and out of the blue, sent me a dick pic. 99% of the time I find this creep af but I felt quite turned on. The weird part, is that I don't ever usually send racy pics but I returned in kind with a few. We ended up sexting. We've now gotten in the habit of doing this on occasional days, and I send him teasing pics during the day when we're both at work. I don't feel weird, or slutty, because he makes me feel like a queen in the bedroom and out of it. So yeah, my question is, is it common for guys to enjoy this from a girl you're seeing? Or would you think less of her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Haven't gotten that far with the girls I've dated. But I've learned that stuff like that is best to be done when you've grown to really like the person.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure they do.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• kindly provide a visual example.

0|1
    0|0
  • What guy WOULDN'T enjoy that? If we're with a girl then of course she's sexy to us and of course we want to see things like that!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it it's fun

0|0
    0|0
  • sure.. I like it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!