Guys, do you enjoy it when a girl you're dating sends you racy pics in return for yours?

I've been dating this guy for just under 2 months and we really like each other. Like me, he's also very open about sex and we both enjoy discussing what we like and we'll do next time we have a date. So, the other night he was telling me what he enjoyed and out of the blue, sent me a dick pic. 99% of the time I find this creep af but I felt quite turned on. The weird part, is that I don't ever usually send racy pics but I returned in kind with a few. We ended up sexting. We've now gotten in the habit of doing this on occasional days, and I send him teasing pics during the day when we're both at work. I don't feel weird, or slutty, because he makes me feel like a queen in the bedroom and out of it. So yeah, my question is, is it common for guys to enjoy this from a girl you're seeing? Or would you think less of her?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Haven't gotten that far with the girls I've dated. But I've learned that stuff like that is best to be done when you've grown to really like the person.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure they do.

What Guys Said 4

• kindly provide a visual example.

• What guy WOULDN'T enjoy that? If we're with a girl then of course she's sexy to us and of course we want to see things like that!

• I like it it's fun

• sure.. I like it

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!