Girls, am I a loser because I am 5'10''?

Why do most girls think that guys who are shorter than 6 feet are suckers?

• Guys who are 5'10'' are suckers.
  • No.

139

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm dating a dude who's 5'10". 5'10"-6' Is my ideal.

• That's a lucky short guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• 5'10 is bad dude. Female standards have risen. Just look at this question:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2318489-did-you-know-before-research-was-done-that-women-were-more-shallow

Women are more caring about looks (Height/face) today than ever before research say. Also women are willing to spend their prime years being friends with benefits or short term flings with guys over 6'0 so your going to have to wait until their late 20's for women to give you a chance.

Women equate leadership ability and masculinity with height and women more often than not are looking for leaders when choosing a mate.

I know it's a hard pill to swallow but this is life in 21st century. Only way to change it is get nice body, become rich relative to the men in your age group to spend on women (be warn they want you for your money), or learn to spit mad game.

What Girls Said 12

• Highly doubtful people can tell the dif between 5 10 and 6

• I love tall guys, but I live in Mexico and most guys are around 5'7. I'm 5'6, so a guy as tall as me I can go out with, but shorter than me.. I don't know it's a bit of a turn off. Most women want to feel protected and I feel that I have to be the one protecting a guy shorter than me haha. So your height is great for someone with my height.

• Usually girls around your height like guys who are around 6'1''-6'3''.

• Yeah, I mean every girl likes tall guys, but I don't mind dating a guy who is even 5'6. Shorter is a no no for me. So with your 5'10 you are great. But if you feel a bit insecure about that you can compensate being very confident. More than height, girls LOVE a confident man (not an asshole, be careful because many guys confuse these two) ;)

• I don't like it because I'm 5'9 and want a guy to make me feel small.

• So you agree that I suck?

• Based on your height of course not. That's absurd to make claims like that based on height.

• Awful lot of stereotyping you're doing there. I'm fine with guys under 5'10". My boyfriend is the same height as me and I'm cool with it

• In my opinion I think most girls would aim for a taller guy because they like the feeling of him being bigger

• now I have a question for u. How do u feel being 5'10"?
    let me know.

• I feel short and unloved.

• I'll try, but I am not sure it will work.

• if u motivate yourself u will feel better trust me on that

• That's not even short..

• No, and most girls don't think that.

• no u r not

• I'm 5'4. I'd personally really like a guy who is more my height. Too hard to kiss if they are way taller than me.

• I'm only 5,4 so it doesn't bother me. As long as a guy I like is over 5,8 then it's fine cuz I still like my 4" heels ahaha

• 5'10 is pretty much a normal height for grown men. Women tend to be shorter on average. An extra 2 inches is not some magic thing that makes you a better or more valuable human being.

• Actually it is when it come to dating. They had a guy who was short and going to a dating coach for advice. She set up an online account for him with his stats, accomplishment and besides his height was a really good guy who loved kids. Anyways, women weren't having him until the coach adjusted his height first 1 inch then 2 inches and look and behold more women messaged him and wanted to give him a chance.

There was even this story about a guy who had bone lengthening surgery to get 2 extra inches. He met his wife soon afterwards. When they asked the wife if she would him a chance had he met her with his original height, she said nope.

Height is very important when it comes to women it seems.

• @BubbleBoy69 Yes, I know some men have experienced things like this. But the reality is, women mostly like men for deeper qualities than height.

What Guys Said 8

• Hey man, if it's not 6 foot and above, you're not worth the time.

• I am the same height and it's never been an issue , most girls are shorter than that

• Women may prefer tall guys but average height for men is 5'9". Why would someone down vote this?

• I downvoted because even though most girls are shorter than this, they still prefer guys who are a foot taller than them.

• @YourFutureEx yeah maybe, but we mustn't feed the trolls 😊

• Guys who are 5'10'' are suckers.

• No, I'm 5'8.5"

• I'm 5'10" and that doesn't make me a loser.

• NO ONE CAN DEFINE YOU. YOU ARE WHAT YOU SAY YOU ARE

• í am shorter than you...
    only 5'6
    think about my condition...
    now be happy...

• Well shit I must be more of one because I'm 5'8"

No dude