Why is this guy doing all this?

So I work at a tutoring center and there's this guy who's a few years older than me who works there too. Once he was tlaking to my boss when I walked by he looked at me and then back down and looked nervous. Another day when I walked in his mouth dropped open and he looked amazed. When I was teaching my class, I saw him looking at me through the glass window with the same expression. ABout 30 mins later he knocked o my door and opened it. He said that we haven't been introduced yet and then he told me his name and asked for mine and then asked what class I taught. A week later before my class started, I was walking in the hallway a lot and eventually he stood outside and smiled really big and said hi to me. Another day he came into my class and asked if he could borrow a whiteboard marker. I thought that was stranger bc there were plenty of rooms closer to his that he couldve gone to. A few days ago I was setting up my class and he walked in to move his stuff away. He talked to me and asked which classes I teach, where I went to college, and a bunch of stuff about school and I did the same. He was happy when he found out we went to the same college for undergrad. Then he asked "your name is ____ right?" and I said yes, and he said "okay good I remembered." Today he walked by my room and stared in at me. Then he came back to grab something from my room and apologized if he interrupted. About an hour later he walked by my room, looked in at me, and walked away. Why is this guy doing all this?

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he likes you. Hopefully he's not the creepy type though cuz that would be weird

• It's lust, thirst, a little obsession and desire. All are based on a fantasy and his idea of what you are about. It's not much different to the honeymoon phase of a relationship really.

When he sees you a chemical reaction occurs in his body / brain and dopamine levels increase when he is in close proximity to you and Oxytocin is most likely involved, or will be at some point.

He's lusting after an exterior.

What Girls Said 1

• Probably because he is attracted to you.