Should guy pay for the date?

Simple, i pay most of the times, because im certain that my girlfriend is not a golddigger.

Most Helpful Girl

• i like to split it, since it's a halfway meet. Some of my male friends have expressed they like to pay or don't and it seems like a good middle ground. But if the date was my idea, I'm paying for it 100%.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't expect anyone to pay for anything for me. I was single up until I was 21/22 so I was used to always paying for myself. When I got into my current relationship it was odd for me at first to have someone offer to pay my part of the bill, it felt like I owed him now. And that's not how I want a relationship to be. No one should "owe" the other. Our first few dates he insisted on paying but since then we've always went back and forth as to who pays so we're equal. It works for us!

• I think whoever asked the person out the first date has to pay and the rest of the dates, the bill should be split

• I would prefer to go dutch.

• If you ask her out yes you should pay. If she ask you out, she should pay.

What Guys Said 2

• yes... what is problem in that...
    and if she want to pay then let her pay...

if a girls pay for me...
    in next date í will pay for her... ( i do not expect the same ).

• No, split it