Why don't guys ever chase after girls?

why don't guys ever chase after the girls cause to me it feels like girls are always chasing after the guys. why?

914

Most Helpful Guy

• 1: Feminism fucked up the mentality of women that makes them way less desirable. The movement created a victimhood mentality in all women to the point where they think every guy approaching them is a creep.

2: Men want to feel desired too. If a woman doesn't show forth any interest in us guys then we certainly won't put interest in her.

3: Girls don't normally 'chase guys.' Showing eye contact to a guy across the room, or hell winking at him, is not 'chasing.' Often women have double standards on what it means to do the initiation for men and women.

4: Chasing just outright sucks. Rejection sucks. Humiliation sucks. And whats the reward? The chance to even get a number from a woman who may not even text back? Guys aren't rewarded for the chase.

5: Chasing for women is LEAGUES easier. Men are 100xs more approachable than women. With point #1, guys normally don't assume anything of a woman when she approaches him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been "chased" plenty, my current boyfriend pursued me quite a bit as I was admittedly unsure in the beginning of our dating phase. Nowadays however those in the newer generation are less likely to do so, in my opinion because of the gender-expectation shift and a lack of social skills (attributed to the internet and social media being a more effortless/consequent ess form of communication).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE