Do you care if your current girlfriend used to post somewhat racey pictures on social Media?

I was recently having a convo with my friend about my girlfriend of 8 months IG profile, he said it would bother him if his girlfriend used to post racey pics on Social media and that he's surprised it doesn't bother me, since dating my girlfriend doesn't really post pics other than ones of us, the ones form like a year or two ago were just shots with cleavage or Halloween ones which may be racey, but isn't this normal for women of this generation? Is he right or is it really a dumb stance?
  • Should bother a boyfriend
  • Shoutout bother a boyfriend

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all if you hold there past against them your deciding to stay with someone when you hold a grudge against them l. Leave if it bothers you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE