Would you feel emasculated by me?

I get nervous sometimes that I won't be able to find a man. I'm feminine when it comes to looks. I like sundresses and hair bows and flowers, but I feel like I identify more with men's interests when it comes to certain things. my hobbies are reading, cooking, fishing, shooting my bow, shooting guns, hiking, video games, building things, fixing things, etc. My favorite bands are Iron Maiden, Pink Floyd, and Fleetwood Mac. I start school in the fall for welding. A lot of guys feel emasculated by me. Or don't like the thought of me working bin a shop. They want me in an office. I can't handle a desk job. Do I emasculate men? I should add that I'm not a large girl or anything. 140 lbs, 5'2" Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• do what you do best don't worry about what a guy thinks.. the perfect guy will find you... and accept who you are..

What Guys Said 11

• I would feel that you might think less of me. I wouldn't feel emasculated but because I can't keep up with most of that I would assume that you needed a very manly man. I'm very tech savvy. I just don't know if I would be able to fill those big camouflage boots. My question is does it matter to you? Is an office computer nerd type guy someone you could consider?

• My thing is that I worked at a tire shop, and I was a tire tech. I had grit in my calluses in my hands and bead sealer under my nails and my boyfriend at the time had like perfectly manucured hands and when we went out, I always felt self conscious. And I would have to fix my car here and there and he couldn't help because he was more in the way. I wouldn't mind dating someone that isn't as strong or mechanically inclined, because we could trade skills. Example, you could teach me computer stuff and I could teach you car stuff, etc. If you wanted to learn. but I was wondering if that would bother most guys.

• Well, thanks (:

• by the way What anime is your profile pic from?

• Maybe a little, but it depends a lot on the guy, some would feel that way, but not all of them.

• You sound fun. However as at a 5'2 stature.. I don't see you intimidated me lmao. JS..

• No, I enjoy all of those things except the music.
    Also, nobody that's 5'2 can emasculate someone. No offense intended.

• Lol. But it's even worse if I'm changing the tire at 5'2" with my boyfriend at the time of almost 6 feet. 😆

• Haha. That's hilarious. Who doesn't know how to change a tire?

• just because u like welding doesn't mean u emasculate men lol thats super cool by the way I used to do mig and smaw welding for work. as long as you still dress and act feminine ur fine

• No because I'm still better than you at reading, cooking, fishing, shooting your bow, shooting guns, hiking, video games, building things and fixing things.

• You're very cocky. How can you know if you've never experienced my skill in any of these things?

• I think the guys you are talking about are just too vulnerable.
    Usually some people look for things like this in a girl.
    I mean you are supposed to find things in common with the people you like and if you " identify more with men's interests" that just makes you better. in my opinion

• I would never feel emasculated.
    So what if you're not girly girly , sounds like you're one cool woman

• Makes my dick hard so not at all.

• No, I find it cool actually.

• noo wtf thats better then most girls. I also dont know many girls that like iron maiden haha