Girls, do you agree that for a guy success > looks?

That a succesful ugly guy will be a lot more attractive than a handsome guy who hasent accomplished anything?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Success is definitely more attractive than just a pretty face. You can have a handsome face, but be the most ignorant and lazy person ever. No one finds that attractive, however, being successful takes effort. Yes, there are some that are handed a silver spoon, but the majority who are successful individuals worked their butt off to be where they are. Determination and hard-work is attractive. Commitment to their goals is attractive. Who wouldn't take that motive over just plain looks? Also looks fade, success stays.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• BALANCE IS KEY

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I couldn't find myself being attracted to someone who is ugly. I still have to be physically attracted to a guy to find him attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • But wouldn't you agree that success is more important. Dont you think a succesful ugly guy will have zero problem finding himself a 10?

• Show All
    • You didn't answer my question.
      And do you realize succesful implies hardworking, intelligent and confident.

• Fine, success is not more important.

• That depends on just how ugly.

0|0
    0|0