Would you date a girl that drive a better car than you?

• yes
    75%(6)85%(41)Vote88%(35)
  • no
    25%(2)15%(7)Vote12%(5)
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I drive a truck and dating a girl with a nice car be nice for a change..πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ especially if she is the one driving her car

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Of course I would, if she is my type :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, who cares if she drives a better than me. If a guy is jealous of his girl driving a better car than him, that might cause problems in the relationship. Some guys can't stand their girl having anything better than them, especially if it's something they didn't buy

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I would, I don't require driving skills to date nor do I feel bad if she has such skills superior than mine.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd date a girl who could lift more than me, cook better than me, play football better than me, earns more than me, "smarter" than me, healthier than me, more socially outgoing than me, more successful than me...

But drives better than me? noooo, sorry just no no way can't do that...

1|0
    0|1
    • Not drive better but a more expensive car. I drive pretty bad actually

• I've never met a girl with a better car than me. Well, I have met a woman who drives Formula 1 cars in races, but those aren't really all that comfortable and are rather hard to park.

0|0
    0|0
    • What kind of car do you drive?

• A $95,000 Jaguar is one of them.

I know some guys who have Aston Martins, Ferraris, and Maseratis, but no women with them. I have seen women driving Bentley's, but I didn't personally meet them, otherwise I would not be able to stand by my statement.

• Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as i get a ride lol

0|0
    0|0
  • That girl doesn't exist

0|0
    0|0
  • But that might be very difficult as my car is sexy as fuck

0|0
    0|0
    • Which car do you have?

• Show All
    • Isn't that a suv? I'd win in a race :) but Porsche is nice. I have a Porsche phone actually.

• more like 4x4, yes it's sure you ll win.
      That's cool :)

• no. the more im better than my girl the better

0|0
    0|1
  • I hate females altogether. I wouldn't date one of those whether she drove a Lamborghini or a Toyota Corolla

0|0
    1|1
    • Why do you hate them?

• Show All
    • Yes I know it's men's fault. It's the fault of those foolish men who put women and vagina up on a pedestal and gives women the power to act this way

• i know, I can't. I'm not a feminist anyway. I'm for gender roles. I think it's more easy and equal than now. Both gender were good at stuff the other weren't and they completed each other great. Now that's a bit fucked up.
      A lot still do. For exemple when they say they would accept to date every cute girls who ask them out.

• Fuck yea

0|0
    0|0
  • yes as long as the girl doesn't act like big stuff cuz she has a better car.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I would be nice to know she has the money to afford a $480 000 car

0|0
    0|0
  • why would I care if she drove a better car or if she drove any car at all

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I would.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably not.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why?

• Show All
    • It can just that she use her money for her car instead of travel or other stuff.

• Who makes a deep inquiry into the full motivation of someone he does not know? I just won't line up to date that girl with her public exposure of riches.

• Hell no, that ain't how sh! t works, im the man you know what I'm saying, you gotta respect, ain't no woman gonna be swerving on me in a motha fuck! n fly car, no way mane, gotta get that money.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes sure would do so in heart beat.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• My cousin is dating a very old girl who got horrible grades in school and I think the only reason he is dating her is because she drives a mercede benz and comes from a wealthy family - he is a male gold digger.

0|0
    0|1
    • Maybe he want to drive her car?
      There's more and more male gold digger nowadays.

Loading... ;