Guy just wants to cuddle or kiss when together?

I feel like he doesn't want get to know me on a deeper level. I mean, we have great convos on the phone, but in person, he always want to cuddle or kiss. It's really bothering me because I'm not used to all that.

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Then you should tell him. It's too early to tell but be careful. Get to know him more; be in charge of how the date goes. If you're not comfortable cuddling or kissing him yet, just tell him you're not ready yet. His actions will tell you what his intentions are

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a trap, he just wants your cookies. If you're ever uncomfortable tell him to back off or he'll get even more forward.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• If you aren't comfortable just tell him. It sounds like to me that he is honestly more interested in what's between your legs. Be careful and take your time and don't let people force you to do things you aren't comfortable with. Just get to know each other and go from there. If you don't like something just speak up.

• You're not used to cuddling and kissing your boyfriends? What are you used to?

• I understand completely so you have to decide whether you're happy with that, or if you think there's a possibility he's not in it for the right reasons.

In saying that he may have perfectly good intentions and isn't used to opening up on a really personal level