Why the F would he do this?

So I have some history with this guy, we've had a thing for about a month and then things started getting rocky and we started drifting apart. But recently he's been kind of reaching out to me, like texting me to check up on me, complimenting me on my Snapchat, liking my Instagram pics and tweets (which he's never done before). Today my friend posted a video of me playing the guitar on MY story and he saw it. About 20 minutes later he replied to it with "" so I replied to him with "😇". He opened it right away and didn't say anything. 15 minutes go by and I get another Snapchat notification on my phone from him saying he sent me a chat. I decided to open it later but when I went to go look at it I guess Snapchat glitched and it wouldn't load the message he sent me. So hours later I messaged him on Snapchat and said "hey what did you say earlier? I got the notification but Snapchat didn't let me see it". He opened it right away but didn't reply. Hours later he posts something to his story but still hasn't replied. I'm completely confused, what reasons would he have to not reply after reaching out to me a bunch of times

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Why would he do that? He didn't do anything wrong. You're overreacting

• I'm asking why wouldn't he reply I didn't say he did something wrong.