Would you date someone 20 years older than you?

• Yes
    34%(13)30%(23)Vote26%(10)
  • No
    61%(23)64%(49)Vote68%(26)
  • When Im in a certain age
    5%(2)6%(4)Vote6%(2)

Most Helpful Guy

• I might only if I was given a chance to one day. Because I've always pictured myself being with an older woman most of the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• well, I am 28 so that would mean that the guy would be 48. Yes, I would as long as he looks youthful looking in the face and no so old. I would not have a problem with it. Older men are more generous and will take care of me. I like a man who is established anyways. So that is right up my alley

What Guys Said 9

• Maybe. Probably not.

• No, 20 is too much.

• Nope.

• Did you kill Walter White?

• No, but if I grow a goatee and shave my head I look exactly like the Heisenberg version of Water White.

• No but I would date someone 20 years younger... someday, not now!

• Nope, too old in my opinion.

• I would enjoy a sugar momma to help me pay my kids college off

• No, that's gross. Very bad.

• possibly

• I am 24...

What Girls Said 13

• Been there done that -3 times in my life. Advise: take it for fun... is frankly ok when you're in your twenties and he is close to his 50s. But believe me, sooner or later you will hit the point where all the generational gaps will show up. Is ok to learn tho.

• no. 20 years is too much. research has actually shown that the further apart you are in age the more likely the relationship is to fail. i think its because you would both be in different generations without any overlap, and have differing views on lots of issues/no similarities in growing up etc.

not saying its true for all relationships, though. personally 10 years would be my maximum.

• 10 years is my max. As there is 10 years between me and my partner and that's the biggest age gap. It's a struggle sometimes based on the different maturity levels of myself and him (I'm older) and for many things we aren't really on the same page but it works hah I don't know why

• Nope, I date younger

• If we have chemistry and are attracted to each other then age wouldn't be a factor.

• Hahaha No.

• No. I don't get along with baby boomers.

• Never.

• No it's a bit of an age gap for me.

• Yes i would if he's hot

• Neverrrr

• Yes... 😊

• I'm dating someone almost 40 years older than me