My girlfriends grandma just had a stroke and she's stressed out by exams. Should I ask her if she's handing everything alright?

She usually doesn't like to talk about real stuff and this is real stuff. Should I talk to her about it to make sure she's alright or just keep everything light/keep her mind off of real stuff?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your her boyfriend for a reason. Talk it out with her. If she says she doesn't want to talk about it, respect and back off. Just be there for her.

What Girls Said 1

• depends. can she handle talking about it? if it makes her stress more then don't discuss it for the time being. just support her and help her with her exams and tell her "I'm always here if you want to talk"

What Guys Said 1

• Let her know you're there for her, when she is ready to open up. Don't push it just yet. But you will need to talk to her about real stuff if you are to be a successful couple.