Guys, does it bother you when your the one to message or call first every day?

Let's say you've been on two dates and you really like her, she's fun to be around and you find her attractive. You always have to message first but when you do she is more than happy to hear from you and has shown her interest in you through words and affection. Does messaging or calling first annoy you? Is it a deal breaker?

• Yes, it's annoying and a deal breaker, she can message first occasionally
  • No, as long as she shows she's happy to hear from me I don't mind taking the lead to call or message
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy
Do you purposely pull away to see if she will message? If she does message do you go back to normal or messaging?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I'd assume she's not that interested, and/or I'd get bored. Eventually I would stop texting her.

What Guys Said 4

• if im the one that always messages first i will think that she doesn't care

• yeah i purposely stop texting to see if she cares to texts me if she doesn't i cut connection if she does i continue to text normally

• Yes, if you refuse to ever initiate anything I will cut you off like an infected toe.

• yup it does we want to know that we exist.

• I don't think it's that big a deal as long as she's otherwise proven she wants to be with me