I need advice with my boyfriend?

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 4 months now and I'm 15 he's 17. Although it's not your typical relationship. We met each other when I was 14 he was 16 and we hooked up and he was the first guy I did stuff with. He then started to black mail with nudes and stuff so i would hu with him. Fast forward a couple of months the police get involved and i have ptsd from the whole situation. I start to talk to him and he apologizes for all he did and how he wants to make it up to me. After what he did to me I was soo scared of boys and he wanted to change that for me. It was up to me if I wanted to press charges and if i did his life would've been ruined and sometimes I worry that's why he stayed but I've told him he could leave without any charges multiple times and he stayed. Fast forward a month of friendship we started to like each other and began to date. He kisses me in the rain, tell me how much he loves, and all that. We've had a really good relationship but a lot has gotten in the way cus of our past like my parents and friends not wanting us to be together and causing drama, my ptsd from the situation, and sometimes worrying I'll be taken for him. Is that unhealthy? even though we're like happy and I'm genuinely in love with him and he loves me. We care about each other so much and he's changed so much I just don't know if it's right or wrong and if he's just staying out of fear. In the beginning of our friendship when I was forced to talk to him cus of my therapist he didn't show any romantic interest in me until like a month of two in did his feelings change for me

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Love is blind. What he did to you in the past could never be forgotten. That's a huge red flag right there. It may be healthy now but he was very toxic to you before. One right doesn't right a wrong. I would be careful about him...

Most Helpful Girl

• Why did he try to blackmail you in the first place?
    The thing is: because of the age difference, once he turns 18, your family could press charges against him. I think you should separate yourself from him, but if you're really in love, then I wish you the best. But, I would keep the whole age difference thing in mind.

What Guys Said 2

• The simple fact that he was willing to blackmail you tells me all I need to hear.
    Run, don't walk, away from that dumpster fire.

• Okay listen here. 1. you don't have PTSD. 2. This man didn't like you -> liked you -> hurt you -> didn't like you -> liked you -> _______. Guess what steps next! 3. your parents know a lot about dating, they did that once. talk to them.

What Girls Said 1

• I've had friends before who have been in a similar situation and there is nothing worse than seeing friends go through something like this. It sounds like he is emotionally abusing you, you need to listen to the people around you. They love you and only want what's best for you. Even though you might not want to hear it, their advice is the best you can get.