Would you take a girl seriously if you saw her once every couple of months?

I moved away for university and had met this guy I really liked back in the summertime. We see each other every like 1-2 months and we hook up but lately it just feels like it's just sex. I guess I shouldn't be surprised he probably has some girls on the side right?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, you shouldn't be surprised or be surprised that you two aren't serious if you guys only see each other a couple times a month and have sex (nothing wrong with that). If you really like him and want to take this further then ask him about it. That way you know what you guys are and whether to move on or if you can't let him go, be friends with benefits.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't think they can view her seriously. He simply likes hooking up with you from time to time.

What Guys Said 2

• Definitely

• Your assumptions are correct.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!