Guys if you have a girlfriend would you?

If you are a guy and you have a girlfriend, would you call another girl attractive even if it's indirectly and she lived somewhere else?

• This is not ok I wouldn't do that if I had a girlfriend
  • I don't know what the big deal is

410

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Just because I think she's attractive doesn't mean I'm gonna dump my girlfriend, or fuck this girl. Come on, this belief many girls have that they're they only girl their boyfriend think is attractive, is very ridiculous. Having a girlfriend doesn't stop you from thinking other girls are attractive, and recognizing their beauty. Hell, girls also think other men are attractive.
    The difference between a strong relationship and a weak one, is that in the strong relationship, they can compliment other people without feeling insecure about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's never, ever bothered me, in fact many times I have actually agreed with my husband.
    Remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

What Guys Said 9

• Well, me myself I wouldn't flat out call another woman attractive.. Only if my girl brought it up, or asked me if I think some girl is cute.. But all in all it's not too bad as long as you ain't over emphasizing her looks.. That's doin too much.. LOL..

• I would appreciate if another girl is beautiful because I like to appreciate the efforts put in by girls and also I believe my girlfriend knows that it won't matter because I am with her..

• 1. Just because I have a girlfriend, it doesn't mean that I won't find others attractive.
    2. At least I'm just being honest.
    3. It doesn't mean that I'm going to dump her.
    4. If she strictly prohibits me, I would question her insecurities.

• I sure would - not like right to the other girls face while my girlfriend is right there with me - but sure if we saw a hot girl, i would turn to my girlfriend and be like " wow did you see that?" haha. My girlfriend isn't insecure to be legitimately be offended.

• If she's famous, absolutely. If you don't know her, hell naw.

• Nothing wrong with calling another woman cute or attractive.

• Yes, if she asks me.

• as a freind i can

• Depends, people can be objectively attractive without you being attracted to them. Most girls are that way to me TBH.

What Girls Said 3

• Who cares if another girl is attractive?

• I don't mind if my guy praise another girl... heck, even I praise the girl if she really is beautiful... beauty is beauty... and I love them

• i think it is fine