How can I unemotionally attach myself from guy?

Been only talking to this guy since November. Never had someone had interest in me before so I was hella naive. I made it seem like I was in love with him or something. I noticed how he was forceful and seemed to be jealous of my fam. He also was rushing me to be in a relationship. When I told him I wanted to wait, he seemed to act nicer. He claims I was his best friend. Now I realized I'm not sure about him, so I told him how I've been advised to keep my options open and how I want to be friends first. Before I told him that, we used to talk each night and text everyday. Now he ignores my text and expects me to call him now. I know I'm emotionally attached because I've been talking to him everyday for the last four months. Now I feel kind of sad that he's playing with me. I also told him if we wanted to talk to other girls, he should, and I feel like that's already happening. Also regretting because I opened myself to him and let him meet my sister/mom..

11

What Guys Said 1

• Accept that he's moved on and keep yourself occupied with other things and activities. Yeah, I know it sucks but what's done is done. Just gotta keep your head held high and move forward.

What Girls Said 1

• Okay to me it seems that he would never have been serious with you and wanted the cake and it eat too. He just rushed you to make a commitment and showered you with attention so that your focus can be only him, but if he is already talking to others and so easily ignoring you, then it doesn't seem that he was ever willing to fully commit to you. It is very easy to get attached to a person you talk to everyday. To distract you, find something to do with your time. Or call your sister and talk to her for a bit. You just have to stick to not sending him a text at all during the day. You will find that after a while you will no longer expect to talk to him.