What are your major dealbreakers when dating someone?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• These are things that would make me stop dating someone. There are other things that would keep me from starting to date someone.
    #1. Bad manners; disrespecting me or the waitstaff or anyone
    #2. Bad hygeine
    #3. Dishonesty or other unethical behavior
    #4. Unwarranted anger or other emotional issues
    #5. Intellectual incompatibility
    #6. Sexual incompatibility.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Obnoxious. Being up themselves and self absorbed is a huge turn off.
    Another for me is if they don't respect my boundaries (vice versa obviously). But when you state your boundaries and what makes you uncomfortable and they still disregard it is a deal breaker. It never works if a couple in a relationship cannot compromise.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• A liar, psycho, bad hygiene, toxic, negative, doing drugs, smoking, and etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lack of ambition. Lack of intelligence. Being too needy. Telling me when I can and can't hang with friends or go out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not attractive to me. Too boring. Mean. Uses drugs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unloving, bossy, grumpy, bitter, selfish, lack of empathy

0|0
    0|0
    • Also do drugs, smoking, alcoholic, neurotic, highly intelligent, no sense of humor, intolerant, uncaring, fat, unstylish, smells bad, not adventurous and the typical woman who loves more her children than her husband

• no one cares about the opinions of these girls below because they are uglies.
    lol. you'll never get a guy that doesn't have broken confidence...

0|0
    0|0
    • thats mean, im sorry.

What Girls Said 15

• If a guy is passive, lacks confidence, is emotionally abusive, teases me in a rude way, tries to manipulate me into sex, or refuses to treat me like I'm equal to him or if the guy is condescending or controlling or depressing

1|0
    0|0
  • Not liking animals, lying, not having a job and having a relationship that's "too" close with his mom.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if this makes me a bitch but I'd honestly rather date a jerk than someone who is really low on self-confidence. It's such a turn off, I really feel for them but I just can't date them. That said I don't do jerks either lol but it was just to compare how unattractive insecurity can be. When talking about friends though that's a complete different subject.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they listen to every detail about me and know it somehow at random times. Or the best one, probably not so good, if they have a dominating behavior.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height plays a big deal in dating for me and honesty. If you don't have that I don't want you

1|0
    0|0
  • If I sense he's manipulative , unreliable or arrogant

0|0
    0|0
  • Poor hygiene, smoking, disrespectful, very reserved, lying, cheater, anger issues, fear of commitment, untruthful, psycho, uses drugs, manipulative.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rude to others, pushy, poor hygiene, smoker, drunk on the date, cell phone use.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat
    Shorter than me
    Anger issues
    Drug user
    Drinks too much
    Disrespectful to my family
    Cheater

0|1
    0|0
  • Selfish, bad hygiene, never at fault, can't empathize and a hot temper

0|0
    0|0
  • Liar, lazy, momma's boy, a drunk, too much of a joker, no vision for future

0|0
    0|0
  • Mental/physicsl abuse, they cheated on you, treats you like crap, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Large amount of past sexual partners , slow/boring at communicating while away from each other, signs of past infedelity or not having respect for relationships , Lots of friends of opposite gender, not passionate or fun, no ambition

1|0
    0|0
  • Not wanting to lick my 🐱

1|0
    0|0
  • lying

0|0
    0|0