Have you ever dated a narcissist?

I think im in a LDR with a narcissistic girl. How can I know for sure?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her if she's a diagnosed narcissist?

• -___- i mean like signs that others have witnessed while being with a narcissist

• LOL! But this is legit the only way to know For Sure.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ummm... looking at all the self-proclaimed princesses out there who believe they deserve everything in the world because daddy told them so, I'd say a very large chunk of women these days are narcissists.

What Girls Said 2

• They are usually just full of themselves. Everything must revolve around them

• nah!

What Guys Said 1

• Why you act like its a bad thing man? lol

• well because she does this thing where well talk for a number of months and all of a sudden she just ignores my messages for months at a time out of nowhere.

• ah i see so i lose both ways

• sadly yes.. i mean i was so effective on one girl who caught me cheating that she was later committed by her parents to a ward here in korea.. Im not proud of it but its also something i can't help but do. I also convinced my ex wife to befriend my ex girlfriend that i was with at the same time as being married and to accept the fault onto herself.. that also ended poorly for both of them