How would you expect a dating couple to act around each other?

Would you expect them to be around each other a lot, talk a lot, hang out, etc?

Would it be weird if they just act like two people talking? And is it weird if they dont sit together in class? And if they just dont seem to be dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hold hands and talk, but the class thing no they could learn differently, and they should have alone time or they'll grow to hate each other. I've seen it a dozen times. They spend all their time together and then things go south because they don't have their own lives.

• I for example hold hands when on dates with my boyfriend, but we only spend three to four days a week with each other. I'd like to spend a little more time with him, but would still want at lest one to two days alone to do my own thing as does he.

Most Helpful Girl

• That seems normal enough. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year now and we were never all over each other even to begin with. It's okay for two people to do their own thing and not depend on the other all of the time. It's actually a healthy relationship in my opinion.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't be all over each other. It's too weird and unnatural.

What Girls Said 4

• It just depends on the couple. I'm not really into PDA, and prefer a man that is okay with our relationship only being obvious to us. Not hiding it, but just not plastering it on social media, or putting it in everyone's face. Like my friends and his friends would know, but hopefully anyone that doesn't know both of us would think I was single. I don't like needy men, and prefer having my own private life.

• I think I'd talk to him almost everyday but maybe not in person. What you need to realize is that people are different, what works for me might not work for you. Even after all the advice of not being all over each other, I know a couple like that that has been together for almost 7 years.

• To act like best friends with romantic contact, like holding hands and kissing.

• like friends