Does Tinder Actually work?

I have read that even though tinder is the pinnacle of hookup sites/apps, the omen on their all say they are not interested in hooking and ant a relationship, and by relationship, they mean sugar daddy. Is this true?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• When I used tinder I only ever had hook ups/casualdates/fwbs. This wasn't because I didn't want a relationship, but because none of the guys on there wanted any more. I went on there fairly open minded about what might come about, and wouldn't have said no to a relationship that may have developed, it just never did.

So no, we don't all go on there JUST wanting a relationship or sugar daddy.

Also you have a problem with your 'w' key ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Most girls claim they are only interested in a relationship but will still send nudes and have casual sex with guys who are more attractive than they are.

So basically it works if you are a hot guy or an average to above average looking girl.

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend and I met on tinder and have actually been monogamously dating for over a year.

What Guys Said 5

• It depends on the region. I'm not the most attractive guys around but back when I was using it, I got a couple of matches within half a minute of swiping.

• I doubt it; everything I've heard about it is that it's all about looks and hookups.

• It's true.

• no. never. it has become a scam.

• Only if you're good looking.