Guys, Last night I went to my neighbors house and we made out. He is a single dad who is 18 years older than me. What are his intentions?

I live in a apartment complex and about 3 months back a man moved in to the apartment behind mine. Our parking spaces are right next to each other so we see each other regularly when going to or from our cars. He approached me about 2 months ago and we have been having small conversations here and there. He is 41 years old and divorced with 2 kids, ages 3 and 10. However he has 2 older children from a previous relationship ages 22 and 25. I am a single mother. I recently turned 24 and I have a 1 year old daughter. He has helped me carry things up to my apartment, he has told me my daughter is beautiful, he occasionally tells me, "You're looking good today." About a month ago he finally asked me for my phone number and told me he'd love to invite me over and make dinner for me. He texted me a few days later saying, "Wanna have dinner tonight?" I told him I wasn't ready for dinner but would love to just visit with him. He said, "That's good." but it didn't end up happening until last night. He dropped his kids off at their moms house and I got my mom to watch my daughter. As soon as I got to his apartment he gave me a really big hug. Afterwards he just kept touching me and what not. He started to make out with me and I told him that he was moving too fast for me. Like, full on making out and I had never touched this guy prior. The last person I was with in any way was my daughters father. Do you think he just wants to get laid or do you think he is interested in a relationship? Should I ask him?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• U must be frank and tell him.
    Look I got no time for fooling around.
    Either be serious or zero.

Meaning u must deliver this idea to him that u don't want some random 1 night stand or neighbor with benefits u only available for serious guys with genuine intention of relationship

What Guys Said 6

• Could be either.

What are your intentions?

• He does have an interests in you. A matter of fact, all men want sex, who doesn't, but that doesn't mean that his only intention is sex. Do you like him? If yes, you should show interests too. However, if you feel like he isn't showing sign of respect towards you than he isn't in it for a relationship.

• He wants to get laid. I'm rather curious how both of you are no longer with your kids' other parent.

• Pretty sure he just wants the cookie.

• Signs indicate he wants you for fun. Sorry but a decent guy would behave far better and be patient.

• honesty is key