How can guys & girls get over their shyness when talking to the one they love?

I'm a shy guy.

21

What Girls Said 2

• I feel that with some things, saying it out loud will take the emotional power out of it. When talking to someone you love tell them "I really enjoy you, but I'm shy so sometimes I have a difficult time expressing ho much you mean to me. Please be patient with me"

• I'm incredibly shy but both me and my boyfriend have agreed that we be totally forwards about everything so there is no area where we could say there is a lack of communication. Despite the nervousness in my voice I still say everything red cheeks and stammer all together. Nothing that I say is down talked everything is accepted and he always tells me that it never changes how he feels for me. I think really you just need to have someone who will love you no matter what you say.

What Guys Said 1

• Think that if you do nothing you'll never have the person you want and won't even have the chance to try. If this isn't scary enough for a person to do something I don't know what can be.