Dating a marine... and I'm weighty?

He is fit, and I'm weighty. When we are together, I forget about my flaws. He really likes me, and I like him. We have been on 4 dates so far. We are going slowly. I'm scared though, that once we get around to having sex that he won't like my body. I have back fat, jiggly arms, and a little bit of a belly. I'm not like crazily overweight though. I've started resistant band training, and I'm going to start doing a little exercise. However, I am nervous.

Do you not like weighty women, and should I be nervous?
Serious comments only please.

110

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a woman a little thick but can't stand an overweight woman either. If your working on it you should be just fine he already likes you and progress over time will solid it. So just watch it try to work on it and give good head and you'll be fine.

• Okay, and right. I totally understand, And that's true. Also, will do. Thank you for your comment.

• A man will look past a lot for a good woman and a man will love a good woman trying to be what she thinks he deserves.

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt he cares. I mean, he has already seen you, he knows that you're overweight and he doesn't seem to care about that.

What Guys Said 9

• he's into you for what you are rn. this much you know. dig deeper to find the roots of his attraction.

• Okay. Your right, but it makes me a little nervous. Also, if he didn't like it he wouldn't have been interested in the first place.

• Thank you for your comment.

• true. i can think of 2 possible reasons, he likes the body type you have and your character, or he just has a fetish/fantasy he wants to fulfill with your body type.

• Solution: Lose some weight. Problem solved

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

• trust me... that will be not a turn off...
    he loves you... then surly not...
    and you are not over weight...
    so there is no problem...
    yes but lose weight if you want...
    but say this to him you are losing weight for him ( SOMETIMES it's like a favour )..
    don't be nervous...
    he seen you many times... not naked...
    but he knows how your body actually look like...

• He won't mind. Men have a good sense of what your body is going to look like without seeing you naked. If your dating and he likes you then he has accepted any flaws you think you have with your body and still want to pursue you.

• Okay, and your definitely right. It has stopped anything thus far. Thank you for your comment.

• @rgb008 Lmao. I think this girl is actually just dreaming of dating a Marine. This is like the 4th question.

• Marines aren't particularly picky.. they have a tuff job and need a women that stand beside him through the thick and thin rather than some hot bimbo that needs constant attention... So maybe... you're the perfect fit

• I'm not going to tell you to loose weight. but if you want to do it. as far as I can tell the man wants you because he like you doesn't matter of you big or not hell he might even find bigger attractive. plus you could always talk to him about it. it would be awkward but he could understand your feeling more.

• Guys don't go on multiple dates with girls they don't find attractive.

• Fair enough. Thanks for your comment, and your time.

• If he's dating you then he's up for seeing you naked. No guy invest that much energy and time just to back out at the end.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!