Guy and I have been off putting our meeting with each other? Going on 3rd week?

So first week we were supposed to meet he couldn't due to his moms surgery. This week I couldn't due to my work schedule and being too busy.
I told him I wouldn't be able to make it this weekend. He says it's ok. Maybe next weekend?
I said sure. He says maybe Thursday night or Friday and that we would figure it out. That this actually works best for him as well.

Im wondering why are we both dragging it out?
I know mine is because I'm tired and he's about 40 minutes away from me. I'm definitely interested but scared too. I'm wondering why on his part. He is in constant contact with me.. everyday. Says I'm really cool and that he's looking for something serious but not in a rush.

11

What Guys Said 1

• You should make time for the two of you to meet. Maybe ask him if he wants to come over to your place? I would make the drive if I wanted something serious. You don't have to go anywhere fancy. Just talk and walk maybe.

• Do you think he thinks I'm not interested since I cancelled?

• Oh. I misunderstood the question. Yes. Ask a picture of him first with maybe something like milk.

• Would it be weird to ask him if he wants to talk on the phone first? If he says no should I stop?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you should see it's other. He probably cancels on you because you keep canceling on him as well. You probably view the whole thing like a game.

• I don't. I'm tired, my car is old, and I have to drive an hour just to see him. I don't want to drive to anyone anymore. I did that before and it didn't work out. I don't play games and that's why I'm asking this question...
      I'm not sure what to do. I'm nervous because I'm not at my peak that he will think I'm ugly or something. I have scars and pimples on my face and It's bringing my confidence down.