What are your experiences using Tinder?

• I used it once or twice but found it boring so I uninstalled it
    45%(5)48%(11)Vote50%(6)
  • I matched and talked with people but didn't go out of my way to meet them in real life
    0%(0)13%(3)Vote25%(3)
  • I met with a few people but it didn't go any further than that
    27%(3)17%(4)Vote8%(1)
  • I use it only for one night stands
    18%(2)9%(2)Vote0%(0)
  • I am currently in a relationship with someone I met off Tinder
    0%(0)4%(1)Vote8%(1)
  • I use Tinder only to find a serious relationship
    10%(1)9%(2)Vote9%(1)

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a friend who had a lot of sex because of it. He was always hanging out with girls. So I got on. I matched more than I thought I would, had my fun, meet a cool girl. Then when I went back to use it again, I haven't gotten a match since. Literally none.

Shit's messed up. Used to be a great app to look for one night stands. And I ended up meeting a really cool girl on there. We lasted almost 3 years

• Did you do anything different to cause this change? Maybe a profile pic

• I wish guys could easily tell why the seemingly random likes and dis interest happen but it's sooo haaarrd

• @xxAjjxx Honestly I think the app jsut stopped showing my profile to people. Probably cuz it's old. When I go out I get looks, If I approach girls, they usually talk to me for as long as I can hold a conversation. If I go to a party there seems to be at least one chick whos into me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I gave up using Tinder because almost all people there are only looking for sex

What Guys Said 4

• I got a decent amount of matches, but talked to almost no one.. Only a few.. And I definitely didn't meet anybody.. Although one time I did plan on meeting one girl, but she just stopped talkin to me.. And I mostly got matched by "Black" women which isn't a problem itself.. It's just that I would have liked a chance with women of other groups too.. Which apparently in Chicago it's not too possible..

• got very little response, and even less that wasn't a scam and even less that I was actually interested in.
    never actually met up with anyone from there.
    maybe it's me? I don't know

• My fiend uses it and he likes it

• I downloaded and deleted it a few hours later. WAY too many bots and fake people.

What Girls Said 0