Guy's is this a deal breaker?

Would you break up with your girlfriend if you guys finally have sex and when you see her body. She has a lot of acne scars on her chest and by a lot I mean scattered on her chest... Is that a deal breaker for you? Would you be turned off or lose interest right then and there or eventually?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Well.. i love her despite of anything she physically possess. i mean.. of course I am in love with her body.. shape of hers lol.. but then it's not only about her physique.. in coming future.. her figure may not be as good as it is now.. but her heart would still be pure as gold.. so I nevee mind having sex with her no matter how much scars she has.. or even if she has a chicken skin..

P. S. - Scars are a turn on for me.. shhhhhh! 😉🙊

Most Helpful Girl

• I really doubt that the majority of guys care about stuff like that.

What Guys Said 4

• i wouldn't because i have some scares that would freak any girl out so i know to appreciate the fact a girl would want to be with me in that way i would be crazy or have decided to become gay to break up with a girl for that insignificant reason lol.

• It's significant to some

• true but when you get my age you learn to appreciate things more than you do when you are young because your free to have more options which makes you more bold in the choices. but for the older people its something you learn to love about the person and over look it seeing how some older people have flaws themselves.

• Wouldn't bother me at all

• Wouldn't be a deal breaker for me still love her for herself not just her looks. I'd just spend time with her to find ways to deal with it and treat it if we can

• Awe you're so sweet :) I bet your girlfriend is very lucky to have you.

• Haha thanks nah we're at that point where we'd laugh at each other for being cheesy

• No, that's not a deakbreaker. Im an asshole but not that much of an asshole

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!