Does eh like me?

so my crush was talking in our friend group and I went down there to talk to them and we were wearing uniforms and everything well he was looking at me and when I was looking away and I lookeds back at him he was looking at me and then he walked away anyway this guy kept poking me and I jokingly said stop poking me and then the guy pocked me on my leg and I looked back at him and we smiled. he said something about my legs and when I asked him what he said he said nevermind lol and then I was talking about a handshake and he started saying he learned a handshake out of the blue lol idek anyway I sat down next to him and I sat an his elbow by accident and he was like your laying on my elbow and I said lol I'm sorry and then they were talking about race and when they got to me he was like yay sh'e latino lol anyway I layed my head on him and I said is this awkward and he said something like ehh and then I said now is it and he said no not really? does he like me?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Well.. i think he likes you.. but not that much.. he may like to hangout with you aming group but seeing he is more conscious about your touching and all.. i don't think he is too much into you... try and analyze if he wants to date you... But be careful.. as this could backfire and you may hurt yourself.. Good luck

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, I think that guy is attracted to you.

0|0
    0|0
    • so how can I get him to like me on a deeper level like how do I talk to him one on one b/c were allways in a group and they would follow us around

Loading... ;