Why do guys like confusing girls?

Okay so I met this guy on tinder and we talked for a few days before figuring out we have the same class at college (it's a large lecture hall) when we met up on campus, he drove us too the movie theatre and payed for our date and everything tie whole thing went well with jokes and no awkward silences and we stayed out really late at night and only decided to leave on my account. He hugged me goodbye and texted me right after Saying how great of a time he had. We now sit together every class and he walks me to my next class but there's little to no texting involved in this situation only if I iniciate it. He's always the one who comes over and sits with me due to me being in the class first so I feel like if he didn't want to talk to me he wouldn't, the class being large enough to easily ignore each other. Whenever we're walking to other classes together the conversation is still never awkward and he's always like I'll text you late but doesn't but I'm so confused if he just wants to be friends or just doesn't really think anything of this situation? Help

11

What Guys Said 1

• Because when other people are confused, but you know whats going on, it gives you a sense of superiority.

• So he knows what going on so he has the power?

• Exactly.

What Girls Said 1

• You already asked this. I think he is probably just as confused as you are and he might want to talk to you more, but he doesn't know for sure if you're into him or not.