What are good types of men to date?

Apparently good looking, confident men are the worst choices for relationships...

113

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most girls know these already but
    Shy guys are more likely to stay with you so the strong but silent types may make the best partners.
    Also if where good with animals we don't have to want to have pets not wanting pets can very well be a sensible and practical out look as well as concern for the pet but being good with animals and making a fuss of them is a good sign that we are instinctively quite caring.

Most Helpful Girl

• The ones who treat other people good without expecting anything from them. Those are the best people to date.

What Guys Said 12

• well take who u have dated and go the complete opposite its the introverted bestfriend that is usually the best type of guy. we r supportive smart and never turn our backs when we r needed

• Look for a man willing to wait, a man who's there for you when you need him.

• Hmm gotta find one of those. I don't keep guy friends so I gotta search.

• The short ones, kinda fat but not really, not that attractive (for other girls not to look at them), and nice guys that agree to whatever you say are the best for a relationship!

Oh you prefer the handsome ones?

That's what i thought.

• Try nerds.
    Or maybe not, they have been getting cocky ever since the big bang theory became a hit..

• look at the guys you have as friends, look for the nice guy, we're not the most handsome but we'll treat you right.

• I actually don't keep guy friends.

• I can understand good looking ones aren't a good match due to having built up arrogance. But confident guys too? I don't understand why.

• the type that works for you and you're attracted to.

• Depends. Are you a feminist? If so manginas will fit you best.

• the guy friend sitting beside you when your heart is broken.

• You should only date bad boys that drive Motorcycles. Good looking confident men are your only choice girl!

• GAG men

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!