+1 y

@Everyone: Is it okay to keep pictures of your ex on social media?

So, here's the situation. You meet someone, you become interested of them. They have kids with someone else. This someone else (from their own words) seem like an awful person. Theyve been through hell and back. Okay, thats over, though. Broken up for the better. You then eventually add this person on their instagram and being that IG is a place where you post a lot of things of your interest where people could probably learn a few things about you, you go looking through all their pics and memes and whatever they have posted. You run into a picture of that person you're interested in, their ex and their child. What do you do? What would you think?

here's how I handled it myself. I questioned her about it. We kinda got into a bad discussion about it and it kinda ended up with us just disagreeing with eachother. I didn't accuse her of still loving him, but was just questioning why would you still have such a picture up of someone who did the things they did. I understand its a family picture that was taken 4 years ago, but being that im not that type of person to keep things like that on social media, i can't begin to understand ehy its there. Especially if youbare full over that person and would like to move on with someone else eventually. wouldn't you get rid of any pics of you and your ex? by the way, she deleted me off IG to prevent any other discussions about it. I mean, wouldn't that raise questions or concerns? I've been through bad relationship experiences and wouldn't want that to change the way i view things so im here asking a bunch of strangers your own opinions on the matter. Am i wrong? Is she wrong? Are pics just pics and have no meaning? Do you have pocs of your exes on social media?
4
0