What causes men to lose interest?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone will be different. I always had a bad habit of getting bored very quickly. I've always sort of liked a challenge I guess. To keep me interested... it's going to be one... mindblowing sex
    two... having the ability to keep me mentally stimulated. (good conversations that really challenge my way of thinking sort of thing)

Most Helpful Girl

• When he starts taking you for granted. When his needs aren't being met (because his eyes may start to wander) If he thinks can do better (sudden promotion or works out and now looks better). If he feels his masculinity is being challenged (because then he needs to go out and prove it, which usually means an affair). But honestly it varies from man to man and it also depend on how much he liked/loved his partner to start with.

What Guys Said 3

• Well.. multiple factors involve in this decision..

1. 2nd affair (Cheating on 1st)
    2. over nagging girlfriend/wife/partner
    3. Feeling of inferiority (that he doesn't deserve her.. or vice versa)
    4. Work/life balance disturbance
    5. Over stressful life

• Could be any number of things. Competing interests, different ideas of where the relationship should go/goals, incompatibilities that come up after dating that weren't clear at the start, or even just plain lack of communication and desire. Sometimes a mix of them.

• Deciding she isn't the one for him is the usual cause

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!