Take it to the grave or do I tell him?

So in November me and my boyfriend got in a huge fight before I left to go back to college (long distance relationship). Well when I arrived back their was a guy in my class who flirted with me always and knew I had a boyfriend he asked me on a study date. Now me being naive only say this as a study date while their was no studying and a lot of talking and then we went out for dinner and he insisted that he would pay. He tried to hug me touch my arm and all but I let nothing physical happen. My boyfriend and I made up a few days later. The whole time I wanted to tell my boyfriend about how shitty the "date" was and had him on my mind. He is sensitive so I know this would upset him but on the other hand he goes out to eat with girls a lot and i dont care. I dont want to say it to hurt him but to make him realize that i can find another guy and he should appreciate me because i appreciate him so much and show how loyal I am. What would you do?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't have to tell him but personally I would and reassure him nothing was gonna happen cause you love him and didn't allow anything to happen

Most Helpful Girl

• What? No! You have guy friends and hang out with them. I don't see the need to tell him that you specifically went out with one. That would only upset him and cause trust issues in your relationship, which bu being long distance, already puts trust to the test. You shouldn't show or prove to him you can leave whenever you want unless that's what you want to do, if so, let your absence do the talk.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should tell him - you didn't cheat on him - and he should know you can leave any time you want.

• Nothing happened so you should tell him. If he has no problem going out other girls to dinner then he shouldn't have a problem with you doing the same, If he gets mad then tell him he's a hypocrite.