Are most Latinas attracted to white guys, or is it a relatively rare thing?

Just curious what the level of interest is in general.

@melina_19

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Latina here, and we mostly go for latinos or African Americans, but there are exceptions pf course.

• Why do you consider white guys the least attractive?

• I'm not referring to Brazilians. They don't identify with the label "Latino" in any case. I'm referring to people of Latin-American descent in the United States, which is where I live. Most of the m Latinas I've met are of mestizo ancestry, specifically of Spanish and Indian descent. I know there are some places in Latin-America like Hispaniola that have a large African racial and cultural influence, but they are a tiny minority of Latinos in the U. S.

• Brazilians do, in any case, the latinos you're talking about are Hispanic latinos, there's a difference as i mentioned before. And you just agreed to my point to the large African influence, that's why there's inclination towards African Americans and Latinos. I'm from la Hispaniola by the way

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on the Latina. There's lots out there but generally , the average Latina will be attracted to some white guys , if he's good looking. its not a rare thing at all. You gotta remember that some Latinas are white, but I assume you aren't talking about them

• It depends on the person. But the majority of my latina family married or are dating white guys lol.

• Just noticed I'm tagged. Ha, you know what I go for (;

• I just wanted your opinion on Latinas in general. Are you the exception, or more the rule?

• I live in Texas. It's hard to tell with Hispanic girls here. A lot of them seem really into La Raza and all that. The Cuban girls in Miami, though, seem to really like white guys for the most part.

• The only part of Texas I've been to is El Paso, and those Mexican girls are all over the blanquitos lol They love white guys too

• If the white guy is hot yes.

🙄