IS HE NOT INTERESTED IN ME? WHY DOES HE NOT WANT TO BE MY BOYFRIEND?

We have been talking since 5months. Slowely we have gotten closer. We work in the same job, since we met he's been showing every sign of interest. he would giv me rides often. he asked for a date in the second month. it was ok because I'm shy. few weeks after I invite him to see a movie at my house then we makeout. he picked a movie out a guy that wants to date a girl he's friends with. we still talk, get closer, I tried flirting once but he was quiet in text. I invite him to eat with me, he agrees, it goes better, we still talk n text everyday, then he came to my house again to see a movie n talk then makeout n we dryhumped. both times I don't let him go further, he stops. we got mad for a minute bout something in text but right away forgave each other. now he texts me more n is super flirty. now he's saying more things to me like it slips my mind at times r u an angel, just more flirty. Maybe he is not confident enough to ask me out or anything. but y hasn't he hasn't invited me on dates? the makeouts hav stopped since we got caught. we talk about anything all day. heflirts n shows interest to me more in text & @work. i never have had a boyfriend it's too hard. ony bad things happen it's sad this is the only guy I have had a connection with for once and like a lot I can say Anything with him. the way he talks to me in person is different than my guy friends. he says jokes, says advice, wen he's sick I'll tell him to feel better and he'll text me all day. but maybe I'm stupid and this means nothing. i miss his rides and our first date was An art musuem becuz we both like art, I don't know wut he's thinking and y he stopped. :(

12

What Guys Said 2

• Well.. his attitude towards you is a little clumsy.. i mean.. how would a guy be shy if he is good in making out? It doesn't sound like a good human etiquette at once.. you don't have intense makita unless you haven't officially dated.. well that's my idea of dating.. and not just ONS. You're lucky you guys haven't had sex yet.. otherwise you would hav been crazy like anything.. they and take things into your own matter now.. Ask him upfront.. what does he wants from you and your future? Does he want to simply hangout like friends with benefits with no intention to have any serious commitment? then LEAVE HIM!! Don't get yourself hurt on the account of having an affinity towards him and your Love connection

• I don't think he is sure if he wants this wants to be relationship or just a friends with benefit situation, just my take on it. And just ask him out it's fine it's 2017

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he doesn't want a relationship maybe part of him dose but his not ready