How to tell my crush I like him?

I like this guy so much I keep thinking about him all day everyday like a crazy person and I'm dying to let him know how I feel, but I'm a very shy girl and I'm scared to tell him. He has been acting flirty lately but I'm always too scared to even talk back properly... We are not alone a lot but he always give me a ride home so that's a good chance to tell him but I'm always too scared and jump right out of the car and run whenever he dropped me off. I want to give him long goodbye hugs and let him know how I feel. How do I develop the courage to do this? What do I even say to him so it won't be too awkward?

12

What Guys Said 2

• He always gives you a ride home? He's probably crushing on you too. Maybe just say "Why haven't you asked me out?" That makes it really easy for him. You have let him know you are interested and would love an invitation.

• Compliment them a lot and try to set a date

What Girls Said 1

• I'd suggest asking him to go out on a date with you in order to get to know him better. Then you won't actually need to admit him that you're into him. Let things take their own course. If he asks you, tell him the truth.

• How do I ask him out on a date? Like what do I actually say? I've never ask someone out before so I don't know what to say so it's not awkward...

• Tell him that you would be interested in getting to know him better and then ask him if he's free for a coffee or something. Nothing awkward about that.