What is going on?

I have been dating this guy for a little over a year he is 47 and I'm 35. Last year around this time he disappeared and I kept texting him and we were back in contact. Now it's happening again. We texted the night before he stopped responding and the convo was good, the following morning I text him good morning and have not gotten a response in over a month. I even called from different numbers and nothing. I'm not sure if we going through the same thing we went through last year. I really shouldn't need validation from him to move on, but I dont want to and his is dealing with something and doesn't want to talk about it. I even text him and told him to just respond, let me know he ok, just tell me to stop and I got nothing. I don't want to wait on a response too long because I have no children and want have at least one before it's too late and we were talking about that last year and in January. What should I do? He is a 47 year old man and he shouldn't be playing games.

12

What Guys Said 2

• I'm so sorry to hear about your situation! could you ever show up at his place or contact him in any way? or perhaps you might have information to contact one of his friends.

• My sister told me to go to his house. I don't want to seem like a stalker. I am already calling and texting. I send him messages to tell him about my day or leave him voice mails. I want to move but because I don't know the situation on his end I don't want to jump the gun.

• my mom restarted at 42 and it was the best thing she's ever done. (besides give birth to me of course :D )

• Lol. That's good. I'm happy for her. 😉😉

• Don't you just love the consequences of equality and femninism. It ripped apart men and women... in the end... women suffer the most. You still don't get what he has done? Poor women... sigh

• Enlighten me...

• haha, your insults ahahahahahahaha. you're so cute cupcake.

Good luck with your single motherless life honey. See ya

• Appreciate it. Have a great day. 😜😜😜

What Girls Said 1

• I think you are wasting your time with him. I don't think he is that interested, if he was, he wouldn't have responded you after a month.

• I would totally agree with you if this was a new relationship. We have been through this before I'm at a point where I'm not sure if I am willing to wait until he come out of this funk he in. He is not saying anything. I sent he a deadline. If he not acting right by then I'm done. I'm getting control over this situation. It has been in his hands too long.