Anyone else a slut for random compliments?

So was getting my hair done and the girl kept shaking and giggling to the point where her boss had to come over and finish.. great haircut btw! Anyhow before i could leave they had me wait while the girl searched how to say something in English and she then told me that i was so handsome that she got nervous and couldnt stop shaking. She then asked me out which always feels nice however when i asked her age i found out she is 12 years younger than myself but i still said sure.. So anyhow y'all think i should say fuck it and just go for this little betty or should i opt to be a mature adult and pass on that beautiful young las?

84

Most Helpful Girl

• Then be prepared to possibly become a second daddy kinda guy or have serious and constant talks about your different pov/world views. I would suggest some careful consideration before beginning any kind of committed relationship..

• lol who said anything about committed? and i know the deal iv date plenty of younger women here in korea but i guess this time i just felt old lol

• Okie then I'm no expert for quick flings.. good luck I guess ☺️

Most Helpful Guy

• What country is free from?

• she's Korean

• yea well i live in korea so its normal to some degree damn i think i just felt old today when i went in there lol and she's not even the youngest iv dated and dont worry i keep it legal both in this country and in the US =P

What Girls Said 7

• it's legal. she likes you. go for it. doesn't hurt to just meet up

• You should definitely go out with her!

• haha that would be like me dating you =P but that being said i probably would do that soo i might just give her a try and see how it goes lol

• That sounds fine to me 😂 yeah go for it!

• If she's of age do it

• have fun

• Picture of the haircut please

• go ahead

• Yikes... lol have fun with that.

What Guys Said 3

• you are 31, she 12 younger than you, means 19... in some states is that illegal, but if there are no §, i would try

• No..

• Sure, take that shit and stick it inside you DEEP!! Do it! go out with her.