Anyone else a slut for random compliments?

So was getting my hair done and the girl kept shaking and giggling to the point where her boss had to come over and finish.. great haircut btw! Anyhow before i could leave they had me wait while the girl searched how to say something in English and she then told me that i was so handsome that she got nervous and couldnt stop shaking. She then asked me out which always feels nice however when i asked her age i found out she is 12 years younger than myself but i still said sure.. So anyhow y'all think i should say fuck it and just go for this little betty or should i opt to be a mature adult and pass on that beautiful young las?

84

Most Helpful Girl

• Then be prepared to possibly become a second daddy kinda guy or have serious and constant talks about your different pov/world views. I would suggest some careful consideration before beginning any kind of committed relationship..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • lol who said anything about committed? and i know the deal iv date plenty of younger women here in korea but i guess this time i just felt old lol

• Okie then I'm no expert for quick flings.. good luck I guess ☺️

Most Helpful Guy

• you are 31, she 12 younger than you, means 19... in some states is that illegal, but if there are no §, i would try

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE