Need some opinions. Im so confused.😕 Guys maybe you could tell me if im missing something here?

Told a guy how I truly felt... we had both said we loved each other before and had agreed it was way too soon... now i told him my true feeeling he's seems a little distant... yet when i told him that i was wanting to buy a dress his reaction was "for yourself? who are you going to be showing it off to?" im getting such mixed signals I don't know what to do... he tells me to be honest and tell him the truth yet when i do he seems to back off like im being too pushy...

11

Most Helpful Guy

• He might be scared to commit AND scared to lose you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think he is actually interested.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE