Do you show PDA (public display of affections) with your partner?

Whats the significance of PDA?

• Yes every time we go out
    23%(3)35%(9)Vote46%(6)
  • Yes but not always or not all through the date
    23%(3)35%(9)Vote46%(6)
  • No there's no need for PDA
    38%(5)23%(6)Vote8%(1)
  • No im ashamed of my partner
    16%(2)7%(2)Vote0%(0)

Most Helpful Guy

• well it basically a way of showing others that you are interested in your partner. Kissing, hand holding, and hugging is usually Normal with all my girlfriend, except the real freaky ones who like to have quickies inside the bathrooms and on the bus.

What Guys Said 10

• I like to hold hands still every time I go out with my wife. I try not to do things that are too blatant like french-kissing her in a public spot, but I like to at least hold hands every time we go out together.

• >> Whats the significance of PDA?

I just like it. It's not to show off. I just like holding hands with my girl.

• Well.. PDA is fine to some extent.. like kissing normally.. hugging and holding hands.. but not more than that.. bc it then becomes public display of awkwardness.. and is not appreciated by many sensible people.. kissing in public is fine , holding hands is awesome.. give you a feel of support, love and togetherness

• ok PDA is basically jus a no no for high school after that it doesn't even apply the sense of PDA isn't even bothered with in a real public area. only time it would is if it was illegal such as public indecency. other then that if u want to make out on a bench in the park do it nobody cares

• I prefer to keep my things for myself. No PDA with my gal.

• I do sometimes. We will kiss, hold hands, or hug but not excessively.

• The only PDA i show is public display of awkwardness lol

• I do try to limit it because kids are watching. but I'm not entirely against it if tasteful for the place your at. Toy store is not a nice dinner.

• Yep. Holding hands and all of that, i do that. Kissing also.

• yeah its important to show some PDA to your SO

• In my outlooks It is best for Animals not for Human Beings... As you see Dogs Never mind having sex in public... I know its a bitter truth

What Girls Said 1

• No I hate it. PDA. I hate it. Any you know, that's how we met @alice55 . Both of us hate PDA.
    And guess what? I ended up calling her sœur!!!