Its been 6 months and I'm not in love?

I've been dating a guy for 6 months now and I'm not in love with him should i just move on
we aren't passionate
I pay for everything
he's 100% broke
And only fucks me once a month

We broke up i told him i was unhappy and tired of telling him about thing's that bother me and him not trying to fix them
All i ask us for u to fuck me regularly and treat me good and try to make me happy
But u don't and i still cook and clean for u daily and i buy u whatever u want but i don't get shit unless its a holiday

195

Most Helpful Guy

• Six months? I'm amazed this lasted six weeks. Did he somehow hypnotize you into believing that all the other guys in the world are zombie robots or something? Because I can't think of any other reason why you are still with this guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't have feelings for him then you should move on. Better early than late.
    I must say though when I first started dating my boyfriend, he didn't have money. We were both in school, but we used to be real sexual. He didn't get me anything for our anniversary and all but now he's got a job and even though I don't tell him to, he takes me out and buys me things all the time that I start to feel bad.

Some relationships take time, I wasn't really passionate about my boyfriend for a while but over time we grew closer and closer. It depends on the person though. It sounds like he doesn't seem to have real feelings for you though

What Guys Said 4

• Leave him so you can find a better guy and him a better girl.

• posts like this make me wonder why I'm single

• all women hate broke guys. they like dirtbags instead. give him the boot

• I don't mind broke if ur trying but i don't stand for dirtbags

• Wow be like bye dood

What Girls Said 18

• Well it doesn't sound to me that you are happy in the relationships so you should probably break up. No point in wasting his or your own time

• yup... he has worn out his welcome.. with you paying for every thing, you should get dicked more than once a month.. a girl has needs too.

• Damn, dump him. The first months you have sex with the guy, you fuck like bunnies all the time, that's called passion lol. It's my opinion, my experience. It shouldn't take you so long to fall in love. Plus, he never invites you anything? you can be kinda poor, but still show some acts of love, at least give you flowers or something

• Ding ding, move on. Lack of money is one thing but if you don't feel love then don't carry on down that path.

• Baby you deserve way better. I'll be praying for you love. <3 I hope you find someone worth keeping!

Best wishes,

-Livy

• Move on

• geeze girl what in the hell makes you stay with a guy like that. dump him

• love consists of three key points: passion, loyalty and intimacy. you won't fall in love if there is no passion. dump him and find someone that can fulfill all three categories.

• No wonder you're not in love and it doesn't sound like he is either! Move on!

• .. Ouch.. Well yeah you should probably break up :p

• you sound really young. The love is not ideal and you don't sound happy. You should tell your partner and see if he will change. If not move on.

• We're talked about it several times

• Ditch him

• Leave him. A dishonest relationship is unrespectful. By not telling him you don't love him and pretending to do so will hurt him more eventually..--cause no one can hide something forever

• He know we've have talked about it he thinks it to early for love

• boy bye

• Dump him

• How did you get into the relationship if you don't like him? It would be understandable if you liked him but aren't in love yet. Break up with him if you aren't happy in the relationship but you might want to try talking to him about it to see what you and him and fix.

• I like him just not love him and I've tried talking

• You can't rush love or force it. But love won't come if you're not happy with the relationship and you've tried everything you could. Maybe you should just break it off, you should find someone who treats you like you're the only one for him and he should find someone who he can feel a connection to.

• If you find yourself not in love with him, then yes, you should break up w him.

• You don't sound happy in your relationship, I would consider ending things, or having a talk with him.